Blog Archive

Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Single "Let me Be"



I was in my new home town in Florida getting ready to head back to Boston for My friend wedding. I had no intention on recording this song but at the last minuted i was overwhelmed over a Phone conversation from a female friend, about a situation that grasped my attention and got me feeling a certain way. So i started to write on the plane, from the plane to the car to the car to the hotel, all that i could think about was her and writing the song. So i called Marc to meet up to have breakfast at The 50's Doo woop Diner, when singing the song to him to give me a feedback he said i got a couple bars on this, its a really good song, We Have to do this song before i get married! with that idea in mind we only had 48hours to make it happen, I right then called one of my usual studio and spoke to Mike Cip and scheduled a session. Within 2 hours i received an email from a friend (Andrew Shaw) of mine that was working on a beat that actually blended perfectly with the song. It seem as though everything was coming along with this song. That night we was in the studio vibing away Bizzy Boy, Mike Cip, and myself was in the studio doing what we do best, Music. Within 3 hours we were done,the song was formulated into a Hit record, and as we were waiting for Mike to finish the mixing, Marc said "that would be sick if you did a studio video for it" back of my mind i was thinking yeah and when i said it, Marc said, "i can't, I have to get ready." I told mike ,"i would be back in about an hour to get ready. We are shooting tonight. Within an hour i was there Recording the video. "Let me be".The video took 3 hours of shooting and 3 hours of editing. The Video came out unbelievable. Take a look, listen, comment and like it. I present to you all, my newest studio video. "Let ME Be" ft Bizzy Boy aka "sexy beef".

No comments:

Post a Comment