Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Behind the scene of "Pop Pop" video shoot.

I found some footage of my "Pop Pop" video and wanted to share with you all. I really had fun on that set,& Working with Ken Schmidt he is definitively one of the best upcoming director and his guys were wonderful. As always Marc aka Bizzy Boy is nothing but a little kid in a grown man body, making jokes and and running pranks on everyone. I got hit by Jessica because charlie forgot her name or was it me? This was only some of the things that happen on the set of "Pop pop". I wanted to thank My friends over at Rain Nightclub in Malden/Saugus Mass for the Venu..great place, The staff was even more wonderful group of people. Already the video has gotten 17,000 plus view on youtube, and the song was on CSI season 11 episode 9 "Wild life". "Pop Pop" Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment