Blog Archive

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Good News! Woodson Signing to Kim K Jones Pride Mgmt

It has been a while since i updated my info to let you guys know whats been going on so as of today i promise to update and keep you guys inform with everything going on. First i will let you know of the recent stuff going on. I have sign to Kim K Jones Pride Mgmt. I was so excited. So much had to get done. Finally things are in play, major moves are being made, my manager Kim Jones & Marie Snow and PR man Timothy Snow are taking things to a new level. I had been searching for manager as long as i have started and to find a company that is about the artist and looks out for an artist is definitively what i wanted and got! In the upcoming weeks a lot of things will change and alot has already has taken place, New single studio is out take a look & listen to it on youtube
"Let ME be"
and like it share it, comment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment